1. This section contains information about how to manage the www. nowherelandtattoo. com to treat user data for Www.nowherelandtattoo.com .
2. This statement also has a value for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, code for the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of article 13 of EU Regulation No 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such Data, for subjects that interact with www. nowherelandtattoo. com and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
www. nowherelandtattoo. com
3. The statement is only for www. nowherelandtattoo. com and not for any other Web sites that the user may consult through the link therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide guidance on the modalities, timings and nature of the information that the data holders must provide to users when connecting to the www. nowherelandtattoo. com , regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may be subject to change due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, the user is therefore invited to check this page periodically.
6. If the user is under 16 years of age, pursuant to article 8 (1) of the EU Regulation 2016/679, he/she will have to legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or his guardian.
II-Treatment of data
1-holder of data
1. The holder of the treatment shall be the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purpose and means of the processing of personal data. He also takes care of security profiles.
2. Regarding this website, the data controller is: Orne Gil , and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, you can contact him at the following e-mail address: email@example.com .
1. The controller shall be the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body which treats personal data on behalf of the holder of the treatment.
2. Pursuant to article 28 of regulation (EU) No 2016/679, on the appointment of the holder of the data, the data controller of the site www. nowherelandtattoo. com is: Orne Gil .
3-Place data treatment
1. The processing of data generated by the use of www. nowherelandtattoo. com takes place at Via Caltanissetta, 26, 00176 Roma RM .
2. In case of need, the information related to the newsletter service may be processed by the controller or subject to which it is responsible for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – Cookies
1-type of cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a Web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent some or all of the cookies from being saved. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies is sufficient to continue with the navigation.
Here are the types of cookies that the site uses:
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the most known and used is that of HTML cookies. They serve to navigate and to facilitate the access and enjoyment of the site by the user. They are necessary to transmit communications over the electronic network or to the supplier to deliver the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. In any way, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of the cookies, modifying the settings of his Internet browser. This deactivation may slow or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient enjoyment of the site.
4. Cookies that are entered in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger’s statistical service or similar are technical only if used for the purposes of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, which may Gather information in aggregated form about the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for the Cookies analytics are valid the same rules, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of the duration you can distinguish temporary session cookies that automatically cancel at the end of the browsing session and serve to identify the user and then avoid the login to each page visited and the permanent ones That remain active in the PC until expiration or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored in a persistent manner but exclusively for the duration of the navigation until the browser closes and they fade away with the same closure. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of Session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server needed to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
1. In relation to provenance you distinguish cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer from other sites and not from what you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interest, and then personalize advertising proposals for users. ‘
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from third party domains outside the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information about user behavior on www. nowherelandtattoo. com . The detection takes place anonymously in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles, in order to propose advertisements in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules prepared by the same third parties, therefore, users are invited to take a view of the privacy information and the indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the relevant pages. Web.
4- Profiling cookies
1. They are profiling cookies that create user profiles and are used in order to send advertisements in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of the network browsing.
2. When using these types of cookies the user will have to give an explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of the EU regulation 2016/679 and article 122 of the Code concerning data protection will apply.
Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also uses log files where information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be as follows:
-Internet Protocol (IP) address;
-type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
-Name of the Internet service Provider (ISP);
-Date and time of visit;
-Web page of the visitor’s provenance (referral) and exit;
-Possibly the number of clicks.
2. The above information shall be processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for safety reasons. This information will be dealt with according to the owner’s legitimate interests.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the data recorded automatically may also include personal data such as the Ip address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, To block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or otherwise harmful activities or constituting offence. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purposes of protecting the site and its users, such information will be dealt with according to the owner’s legitimate interests.
5. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, is provided by the user consciously and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability in Any violation of the laws. It is up to you to verify that you have permission to enter personal data of third parties or of content protected by national and international standards.
2-purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation shall be used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
Anaisi data for advertising purposes or social networking
2. The retention of the data shall be carried out for the period strictly necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purpose and in any case not exceeding 2 years .
3. The data used for safety purposes (block attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to reach the end before indicated.
3-Data provided by user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to answer the requests, as well as any other Personal data included in the missive.
2. Summary information specifications will be progressively shown or displayed in the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4-Support in configuring your browser
1. The user Abdallah manage cookies also through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences that you set up for your site.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the help page specific to the Web browser you are using:
-Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
5-Plugin Social Network
1. This site also incorporates plugins and/or buttons for social networks in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. These plugins are programmed so as not to set any cookies at the page access, to safeguard the privacy of the users. Hopefully the cookies are set, if so provided by social networks, only when the user makes effective and voluntary use of the plugin. Please note that if the user navigates being logged into the social network then he has already consented to the use of the cookies delivered through this site when entering the social network.
2. The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
Google +: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
V. User’s rights
1. Art. 13, C. 2 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
2. The site www. nowherelandtattoo. com intends to inform the user about the existence:
-the right of the person concerned to ask the holder for access to the personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, CO. 3 (a) D. Lgs. 196/2003), rectification (article 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, CO. 3, read. A) D. Decree No. 196/2003) or the limitation of the treatment concerning it (article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment (article 21 of the EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (article 20 EU regulation);
-of the right to request cancellation (Article 17 EU Regulation), anonymous processing or blocking of data treated in violation of law, including those which are not required to be preserved in relation to purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, CO. 3 (b)) D. Lgs. 196/2003);
– the right to obtain the claim that the operations of updating, rectifying, integrating data, deleting, blocking data, processing have been brought to the knowledge, even with regard to their Content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or circulated, except the case in which such fulfilment is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected law (art. 7, CO. 3, C) D. LGs. 196/2003);
3. Requests may be addressed to the data controller without formality or, alternatively, by using the model provided by the guarantor for the protection of personal information, or by sending an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Where the treatment is based on art. 6 (1). A) – Express consent to use – or on art. 9 (2). A) – consensus expressed in the use of genetic, biometric, health data, which reveal religious beliefs, or philosophical or union affiliation, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the Consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the consent-based treatment prior to revocation.
5. Similarly, in the event of a breach of the law, the user has the right to propose a complaint to the guarantor for the protection of personal data, as the authority responsible for controlling the treatment in the Italian state.
6. For a more thorough examination of the rights to which they are competing, see arts. 15 and SS. Of the EU regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of D. Lgs. 196/2003.
VII. Security data provided
1. This site treats users ‘ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The treatment is carried out by means of it and/or telematic tools, with organizational modalities and with logics closely related to the indicated purposes.
2. In addition to the holder, in some cases, may have access to the data categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of Third-party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII. Amendments to this document
1. This document, published at:
2. It may be subject to changes or upgrades. In the case of changes and relevant updates, these will be reported with notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 24/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with EU regulation 2016/679.